The Ugly Truth: My Honest Part-Time Auction Income System Review
There are lots of ways to make money online.
Just off the top of my head: affiliate marketing, selling on ebay or amazon, listbuilding, freelance writing, social marketing, the list goes on and on.
There are different methods…some are easier than others, some require more time than others. You just have to figure out which option is best for you.
You can find courses and guides for almost all of these different techniques. But one of the latest courses that is popular is called Part Time Auction Income System and is about selling on eBay. I want to give you my honest thoughts about this course, and explain why it may not be all you are hoping for. So without further ado, here is my Part Time Auction Income System review.
What is Part Time Auction Income System?
Part Time Auction Income System is the latest course from Paul Counts, who has released several hot products over the last few years.
This one is a bit different though.
Instead of focusing on the more conventional ways to make money online, Paul has gotten together with eBay powerseller Charlton Lee to create a course on how to make money selling online.
What’s that? You don’t have anything to sell? Calm down, you aren’t selling your own stuff.
Part Time Auction Income System shows you how to source products to resell. Basically it means you find one seller with a lot of items then you “sell” those items for him. You never actually see the products yourself, you don’t need to make your own products, you don’t need a big warehouse, and you don’t have anything to worry about.
Of course, it is a little more involved than that. But eBay expert Charlton Lee has put together 17 different videos to walk you through the entire process. Here is a list of the 17 videos included in the course:
- eBay Getting Started Tips (9:03)
- eBay Tips & Sourcing Products To Sell On eBay Part 1 (16:31)
- Sourcing Products To Sell On eBay Part 2 & eBay Stores (10:44)
- Purchasing Liquidated Items From Top Stores To Sell (11:05)
- Researching Products To Sell (9:15)
- eBay Completed Listings Research (7:13)
- Effective eBay Listing Strategies (19:44)
- eBay Seller Safety (5:16)
- Shipping Supplies For Your eBay Business (6:11)
- Shipping Secrets For eBay (3:20)
- eBay Fees Explained (3:05)
- Becoming A Top Rated Seller On eBay (4:42)
- Understanding Paypal Limits (2:17)
- Effective eBay Customer Service (3:38)
- How To Register Your eBay Account (1:45)
- Amazon FBA (5:27)
It is a very detailed course, but nothing is perfect. Here are some of the ups and downs of this course.
- A whole new world. If you are interested in affiliate marketing and other conventional methods, this is completely different. You will need to start from scratch basically and it can be a complicated and long process to make a decent amount of money.
- It takes time. While you can do this “part time” it is still going to take a lot of effort to get everything up and running. You can relax later down the road, but don’t expect instant results with this.
- Detailed course from an expert. Don’t take advice from someone that doesn’t know what their talking about. Charlton Lee is an expert and powerseller on Ebay, and will be able to teach you exactly what works and what doesn’t.
- 17 videos and 4 bonus interviews. These interviews aren’t as organized but they are full of extra tips you can use.
- Low price. This is only $37, which is very fair especially considering the amount of content you get for the price.
I hope this Part Time Auction Income System review has been helpful. It actually is a pretty good course, and since it is such a low price I don’t have any problems recommending it.
Again, Part Time Auction Income System is NOT like your typical affiliate marketing course. If you are interested in selling on eBay, then definitely give this a chance.
But if you are more interested in selling things as an affiliate, then I highly recommend using something else instead.
Bring the Fresh is a popular guide that has been around for several years, has an active forum so you can ask questions, has free updates for life, and can help you actually earn a part time income online as an affiliate.
In conclusion, both options are good…but you need to decide what path you want to go down and stick with it. Choose either eBay selling or affiliate marketing, and focus on it until you are actually make a part time income.